Embark on a rewarding journey with Serry Beach Resort, a beacon of hospitality and excellence in the heart of Hurghada. We believe in crafting exceptional experiences not only for our guests but for our talented team members as well. If you're seeking a dynamic work environment, endless opportunities for growth, and a chance to be part of a close-knit family that values your unique contributions, you're in the right place.
Welcome to Serry Beach Resort Careers – Where Passion Meets Profession!
At Serry Beach Resort, we go beyond the ordinary and look for passionate individuals to join us on this exciting adventure. Explore a range of fulfilling career opportunities across various departments, from Front Office to Culinary Arts, where your skills and dedication will be celebrated.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience
- Very Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Analytical thinking
- Strong Numerical skills
- Very Good Planning & Organizing skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Forecasting supply and demand to avoid overstocking or running out of stock
- Tracking shipments and addressing any delays
- Supervising the storage of products
- Handling & Controlling stock of Engine Oils from Shell
- Handling & Controlling stock of Tires from local tire importers & Traders
- Handling & Controlling stock purchasing antifreeze from local market
- Receive calls from BMW hotline number and greet customers warmly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times and ascertain problem or reason for calling to ensure resolving the problem.
- Classify the customers’ complaints and inquiries to be analyzed by the VOC team.
- Respond promptly to customers’ questions and inquiries related to products and services
- Follow up with communication procedures, guidelines, and policies to provide professional customer support
Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor degree
- 1-5 years of experience
- Excellent user of Microsoft Office Applications